Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Official

It's official, the City and Rotary are going to improve The Cut! Such great news and such a needed pedestrian improvement to help link some of the areas great assets!
Here is link to the news article!
This is the last day the students and I will meet. I think I can speak for both Kelly and myself, and express how much fun we have had these past 5 weeks with the students!
They have had such a unique opportunity to live, work and focus on such a great project. It's rare when you get chances like this to take time and to focus your energies on one goal, one project and one idea. I can't wait to see what they all present this afternoon to the stakeholders!
Since it has been the last week of work for the students, Kelly and I have cut back on the time we spent with the students to really let them work. Every one of them have grown and evolved their ideas, it has been a great process to watch. Along the way I can only hope they have learned some new skills and have some new tools that they can use as they go forward in their studies and careers. Here's to 5 great weeks of work and to careers filled with making a difference!






Location:Birmingham AL

No comments:

Post a Comment